J&J WoodSmithing - I can do all things thru Christ... ~Phil' 4:13
Tutorials & Videos
This page documents the fabrication or modification process of many of the tools and equipments I use to help me in working with wood. They are in downloadable PDF or other easily used format.
1. - The first one is for a Wood Lathe Steady Rest I recently built for my new Lathe.
2. - I have a small Grizzly G0658 wood lathe that did not have a reverse switch.
3. - I needed some special pen stands for some gift pens.
4. - The On/Off switch went bad on my Jet lathe, it was replaced under warranty.
5. - Typical woodshop vacuum chucking system(or vacuum chamber system.
6. - My 2x72 Belt Grinder Videos.